This week has been one of continuous prepping. We spent Monday evening getting about 30 passport photos for the kids’ passports, all of our visas photos (6 each), school applications, etc. It was pretty hilarious watching our youngest trying to act all grown up as he got his picture.
We also had dentist and other doctor appointments to check everything. We have more to do, but we’re getting there…
We’ve been filling out paperwork like it’s nobody’s business. I think we’ve gone to the notary 3 times this week alone!
Finally, we spent ALL of today prepping our yard. We’re not sure if we’re going to sell or rent, but regardless, we want the house looking in tip-top shape. Here’s the list of crazy yard work from today:
- Dethatching
- Edging
- Weeding, wedding, weeding
- Trimming hedges
- Transplanting bushes
- Mulching
- Power washing the sidewalk, fence, and pavestones
- Fertilizing
- Planting flowers
- Gardening
I wish I would have done before pictures so you can appreciate the craziness of what it looked like before, but these after ones will have to do:
Panorama of the back yard
No comments:
Post a Comment