Thursday, December 5, 2013

Esso Family Day: Dream World

As I mentioned in my prior post, being away from headquarters has some perks.  I don’t remember ever having a day devoted to family fun in Houston, but they have one here in Bangkok every year!  Woohoo.
The day was held at Dream World (akin to 6 flags) and we had a great time.  It started off with the obligatory “lucky draws” (every meeting in Thailand has a lucky draw), giveaways, and handcrafts and then we had the rest of the day at the park.
 IMG_2269
IMG_2274IMG_2270
One of the highlights of the day was getting to play in snow and go sledding.  I think we must have acclimated pretty well to the heat here as we were all FREEZING after about 5 minutes.  Our daughter went down a ton of times.  The boys were begging to leave.
IMG_2277
IMG_2276IMG_2280IMG_2281
IMG_2283IMG_2284
IMG_2285IMG_2289
I love the signs for the bathroom here!
IMG_2292
The park had great rides, shows, gardens, and food.  GREAT day!
IMG_2296IMG_2299
IMG_2302IMG_2305
My favorite ride:
IMG_2307
The girls in the front on this one:
IMG_2310

No comments:

Post a Comment