Saturday, June 7, 2014

Finishing First Year of School

We’ve had a great month of activities as the kids wrap up their first year of school.  Between Panther Paws (several field days after school), field trips, basketball championships, and family time, it’s been a whirlwind month.

The kids at Panther Paws.  A lot of creative competition going on here – even had to shot-put fake poop.  Cool.

IMG_0513IMG_0501IMG_0505IMG_0510

Our daughter has taken up rainbow looms and spends a lot of time making some pretty cool creations all on her own

IMG_0524photo

Apparently we’ve been wearing our youngest out…

IMG_0518IMG_0526IMG_0525

Some miscellaneous photos of the last few weeks here (pool parties, “recitals”, dates, etc.)

Our oldest preparing for his high adventure in Indonesia next week and playing his horn for some friends!

IMG_0535IMG_0527

Second oldest doing some weeding on the back porch to earn some extra summer cash and a photo at the end of a long bike ride

IMG_0547IMG_0538

On a date with our youngest and experiencing his first real brain freeze

IMG_0540IMG_0541

2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay, I love picture posts! I like jeremy's long hair, and jonathan's horn looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a french horn or a euphonium? I didn't know he played! Sam was a euphonium man for years, they can duet some time. I love the little rainbow creations! I can't believe a whole school year has passed.

    ReplyDelete