Friday, March 6, 2015

Another Adventure…Preparing to Return Home

I just returned from a 5.5 week business trip to the States for various meetings and training.  It was a great trip, but it’s REALLY good to be back with the family.  Candace and I took the opportunity of being back in Texas to select a builder and get our new home started.  It was a TON of work, but glad we were able to do it.  The highlight of the business trip was some leadership training I ran for a team of international employees.  Here are a few photos from the event in Houston and Washington DC:

IMG_3514IMG_3241

IMG_3528IMG_3266

Marking driveway boundaries on our lot.

IMG_3176

So now Candace and I are back in the throws of filling out paperwork, selling things, and getting ready to shut down our life here and start a new one back in Houston.  We’re excited to be heading “home,” but also sad to leave the amazing people we’ve grown to love in Thailand.  The next few months will be full of a few more adventures, craziness, and fun, but – as we set out to do at the start – we’re determined to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment